REcolorado Matrix is flexible and customizable, with a suite of tools and features to help you work more efficiently! Here are the top 5 features you can use to get the most from your MLS system.
1. Dynamic Listing Input
Dynamic listing input allows the input form to be customized based on the specific type of listing being entered. The answers to the questions on the Start Listing tab determine which tabs and fields are available in the form moving forward.
- Only see relevant fields based on the Property Type
- Complete the most important fields during listing input to build the rest of your input form
- You get a simpler, more relevant input process!
Learn more: Easier Listing Input with Property Types >>
REcolorado Matrix makes it easy to enter and update listings the way you want. You can:
- Skip around from tab to tab and enter listing details in whatever order works best for you
- Use the REcolorado App to quickly make key changes, like editing price and updating remarks
- Easily continue to adjust your listing details with the Continue Editing button
You operate your business in your own way. Set up REcolorado Matrix to put the information you need right where you want it:
- Save and access custom displays
- Customize your Matrix Home tab to easily see and access the information you need at a glance
- Add and delete columns from the Single Line results display
- Align and relocate columns to work more efficiently
Training Guide: How to Create Custom Displays from Results >>
Training Class: Making Matrix Your Own >>
4. Built-In CMA
REcolorado Matrix includes a built-in CMA, which will save you time. Plus, it delivers results you can trust.
- No need to navigate to another platform
- Guided process lets you choose a subject property, select comparable homes, make adjustments, and add additional notes
- Produce a quality product you can feel good about providing to your client or an appraiser
Training Guide: How to Begin a CMA from Search Results >>
5. REcolorado App
The power of REcolorado Matrix is mobile too. The REcolorado App lets brokers:
- Work seamlessly with integrations between the REcolorado App, REcolorado Matrix, and the Client Portal
- Search on the go with location-based searches, advanced search criteria, and InstaView
- Brand & Share a custom version of the app with your clients
Learn more: Say Hello to the REcolorado App >>
There are many additional benefits of REcolorado Matrix, including the ability to choose a personal header and footer for your printed displays and reports, and the ability to quickly pull market info and productivity reports.
To learn more about REcolorado Matrix, check out our training resources. Learn at your pace with online videos, webinars, or live classes on a variety of topics. You’ll leave with more tips and tricks to work efficiently in REcolorado Matrix.