dotloop – Bootcamp on the Road
Are you looking for the perfect tool to help you stay organized? Use dotloop! dotloop is a one-stop location for your paperwork and tasks. It links you with your clients hassle free by keeping everything you need in one place online. Learn more about dotloop here.
Join us on May 12 or 13 for a half-day, in-depth training on how to become an expert looper. At bootcamp, you will learn document editing, eSignatures, task management, third-party collaboration, and more.
Improve client experience, drive savings and productivity by getting the most out of dotloop. Register for one of the dates below to save your spot! *$35 registration fee applies
- Tuesday, May 12, 9 a.m. – noon
- Tuesday, May 12, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13, 9 a.m. – noon
- Wednesday, May 13, 1 – 4 p.m.
CTMeContracts Intermediate Training – May 5
Take your CTMeContracts knowledge to the next level! CTMeContracts provides you with integration features allowing you to share disclosures and manage deadlines, as well as transaction features that will save you time. You will learn:
- Detailed dashboard features
- How to order title online
- How to create a file of all transaction documentation
- Transaction Integration
- And more!
The course is free to attend. Should you wish to earn 2 hours CE credit, CTMeContracts will provide credit for $20. Register here for the May 5 class.
Learn @ Lunch Webinars
It’s the busiest time of the year, selling season! We know your schedules are filling up and it’s hard to find time for classes. Why not try one of our Learn @ Lunch webinars? These courses can be taken from your own desk and are designed to give you quick tips and tricks that will help make your work easier. Register for one of the webinars below!
- Save Time with Matrix: Learn to Build and Use Custom Displays – 5/1
- Client Portal: Communicating with Your Customers – 5/8
- How Well Are You Marketing Your Listings? – 5/15
- How to Create a CMA in Matrix – 5/29
May 2015 Training Calendar
There have been a lot of updates lately to REcolorado’s core MLS products. Now is a great time to brush up your skills or learn sometimes new! Check out our May training calendar and register for a class.