Productivity Reports are available in Matrix under the Stats tab. They help you quickly and easily view your REcolorado sold listings, as well as current inventory, and more. Furthermore, you can view your numbers and compare them with other REcolorado agents. These reports allow you to keep tabs on your efficiency throughout the year so you can stay on track to meet your goals. Productivity Reports can also be helpful when filling out applications for REALTOR® association awards.
In the five-minute tutorial above, we’ll teach you how to access and interpret your Productivity Reports. Be sure to read through the information below to learn about the new Ranking Report, as well as how to narrow your report by location. Both of these features were implemented based on feedback we received from our subscribers.
Available Productivity Reports
- Listing Counts – Provides a snapshot of the current number of listings by status, as well as property type.
- Office Ranking Report – Ranks offices by total sold transaction volume, number of transaction sides, and other criteria.
- My Production and Inventory Report – Provides statistics on your sold listings and your current inventory.
- My Offices Production and Inventory Report – Provides statistics on your office’s sold listings and current inventory.
- NEW! Ranking Report – Ranks agents or offices by sold listings, including total transaction volume, number of transaction sides, and other criteria
Managing brokers and Office Admins can also generate two additional reports:
- Ranking Report for My Agents – Ranks the agents in your office by total transaction volume, number of transaction sides, and other criteria.
- My Agents Production and Inventory – Provides statistics on sold listings and current inventory for the agents in your office.
NEW! Narrow Your Report By Location
Based on your feedback, all productivity reports now include location-based criteria: city, county, ZIP code, and MLS. The additional criteria will make it easier for you to generate reports specific to your market area.
For example, if you’re a managing broker, you could generate a Ranking Report for a specific city or ZIP code and determine how your office or agents rank for that area.
Or, if you’re an agent, you can use the new criteria to quickly generate a list of your personal production or current inventory in specific cities, counties, or ZIP codes.