2015 was another banner year for the REcolorado Product Team, who introduced several new products – and product enhancements – designed to help you generate leads and grow your business.
Here are the top 14 REcolorado product milestones of 2015:
1. Addition of Vail Listings to REcolorado.com – The addition of Vail listings to REcoloardo.com attracts more traffic to our site which means more visibility for you and your listings.
2. New CONNECT Dashboard – The CONNECT dashboard serves as your launchpad for all product and services offered by REcolorado. When you login, you’re just one click away from EVERYTHING you need.
3. REcolorado.com Redesign – The REcolorado.com redesign continues to enhance the consumer experience, generating more traffic to our site and driving more leads to you.
4. REcolorado Syndication Program – This program puts syndication in the hands of the listing broker. Now, you can pick the syndication channels that are right for your marketing plan.
5. Search by Bed/Bath/Level – Have a client who only wants a property with two bedrooms on the ground floor? Now, you can search for listings based on the number of bedrooms or bathrooms on a particular level.
6. Addition of New Construction to Listing Input and REcolorado.com – Having the ability to list and search for to-be built homes and communities on Matrix enables you to better serve clients who are interested in new construction. Consumers also have the ability to search for newly built properties on REcolorado.com so more leads can find their way to you.
7. Matrix 6.12 and Auto Emails – Among other things, the Matrix 6.12 upgrade introduced a more user-friendly client portal and a new format for auto email updates to clients.
8. Addition of Homes.com as a syndication Channel – Homes.com is a top provider of real estate marketing in the US and is visited by more than 13 million consumers each month. The site ensures that listing broker information is displayed prominently next to each listing.
9. Addition of Rentals to Listing Input and REcolorado.com – Being able to input and search rental properties in Matrix means that you can advertise your rental properties to brokers and share rental listings with clients via the Client Portal. It also means consumers can search for rental listings on REcolorado.com, which means more leads for you.
10. RatePlug – This tool integrates real-time mortgage product and payment information from your trusted lending partners with the property information you send your clients.
11. ePropertyExtra – ePropertyExtra is a shopping portal that offers discounts on all kinds of merchandise. Use it yourself or invite your clients to join. It’s a great way to stay top of mind!
12. MyRental by CoreLogic – This online tenant screening service is designed to help independent rental owners identify the tenants most likely to respect the property, pay rent on time and reside for long periods.
13. REcolorado Professionals Blog – The REcolorado Professionals blog serves as your source for industry news, updates and special announcements.
14. My REcolorado Profile Enhancements – A number of enhancements were made to build a more robust My REcolorado Profile, including the addition of fields for awards, number of years of experience, and expertise. Make certain your REcolorado profile is complete – upload a profile picture.