Editor’s Note: Post Updated 7/8/20
Colorado brokers are facing new challenges during the coronavirus pandemic, from working remotely to safely showing homes. You are not alone! Below, you’ll find many resources from REcolorado, our partners, and REALTOR® associations throughout the state.
Training and Support
- We may be working from home, but our team is still here for you! REcolorado is offering many online options to keep you connected and safe.
- While you’re working remotely, keep your skills fresh with many new Training webinars and recorded classes now available in the REcolorado Learning Center.
Online Marketing: Virtual Tours and Showings
Brokers should follow local orders for safety and physical distancing. We recommend contacting your managing broker or the Colorado Association of REALTORS® for advice on what activities are permitted in specific locations. REcolorado continues to make online marketing tools available for you:
- 8 strategies to promote your listings online from a safe distance
- REcolorado Matrix now includes new Virtual Open House fields.
- Understand the difference between a Virtual Open House vs. Virtual Tour
- Virtual tour vendors offer advice and services for Colorado brokers to help you and your clients stay safe
- Reverse Prospecting lets you proactively find interested buyers
- Learn about Open House Options to serve your clients
- View weekly market stats updates on REcolorado.com so you can understand the current market conditions and share accurate information with your clients
- REcolorado will maintain Days in MLS for accurate data used in market stats, analysis, and systems and tools
- Customize the widgets on your REcolorado Matrix home tab to get an instant market update
Health and Safety
- Review the National Association of REALTORS® guide Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS®
- Stay up to date on information from the CDC and the World Health Organization
- Take preventative measures like hand washing, wearing a face mask, and social distancing
- Brokers should follow local orders for safety and physical distancing. Contact your managing broker or the Colorado Association of REALTORS® for advice about current guidance in specific locations.
See the latest COVID-19 updates, news, and resources from:
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- DORA Division of Real Estate Guidance
- Aurora Association of REALTORS®
- Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®
- South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
- Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS®
As always, our Customer Care team is here for you. If you have any questions, please contact us at support@REcolorado.com