Matrix can help you find properties for buyers who have specific or more general bedroom needs. For example, let’s say you need at least two bedrooms, plus a loft. Follow the steps below to make certain your search includes all of the options.
Search for Bedrooms in Matrix
- Search > Residential General
- Add the additional field “Detailed Room Information”
- Select Loft from the drop-down menu. Then click the More button to add another line.
- In the second line select Study/Den.
- Click the Or radio button.
- Add in Bedrooms 2+
- Make sure to include your buyer’s other important criteria like city, price or status.