Technology makes it possible to solve problems efficiently and in an innovative way. Remine is an easier and faster way for you to be productive because it helps you target your marketing efforts. The tool is available right now from your REcolorado CONNECT dashboard, and you can start using it at no extra cost. Subscription upgrades and in-platform purchases are available if you’d like to experience extended benefits.
If you haven’t yet tried Remine, we encourage you to check it out! Register for a training class at REcolorado, or view our on-demand training webinar Remine: Visualizing Actionable Intel to Grow Your Business.
Related Article: 5 Major Dos and Don’ts of Remine
The Remine team continually works to roll out updates and new features based on user feedback, so the platform continues to keep pace with today’s ever-changing real estate industry. Here are some recent Remine updates you should know about:
Sell Score is still calculated the same way but has been updated to a High-Medium-Low range. Along with the new presentation of Sell Score, you will also now see the Sell Score on the People tab of the Track page. The Sell Score displayed for a tracked person corresponds to that person’s most recently-owned property.
- High – The property is more likely to sell within six months to one year than other surrounding properties.
- Medium – The property is about as likely to sell within six months to one year as surrounding properties.
- Low – The property is less likely to sell within six months to one year than other surrounding properties.
Remine now offers Buy Score to Success and Pro plan subscribers. Buy Score is a predictive model that identifies which individuals are relatively more likely to purchase a property in the coming year. Buy Score appears next to a person’s information on the Track page or when looking at Associated People on a Property Details page. In some cases, a homeowner may have a Sell Score and a Buy Score. Remember, Buy Score applies to People opportunities, and Sell Score applies to Property opportunities.
The look and feel of the Track page has improved and the following features have been added:
- Filter tracked opportunities – Some of the familiar filters on the Discover map will appear on the Track page. Not all filters will be available immediately, but they will be rolled out later.
- Add notes to tracked opportunities – You will be able to add custom notes to your tracked properties and people. Notes enable you to keep track of conversations or other pertinent details and attach those details to your tracked opportunities.
- Search – You will be able to search for tracked properties by address and people by name.
Mortgage Age Filter
The parameter of Has No Mortgage was added to the Mortgage Age filter update. This is a direct result of feedback from Remine users.
Use case: Say you’re looking for owners who haven’t refinanced recently in a high-value area where it’s common for people to purchase homes outright. If you use the Mortgage Age filter here, you will inadvertently filter out people with no mortgage (cash buyers), when you only want to filter out refinances and younger mortgages.
Print Mailing Labels
This feature is available to all Remine users right now. From the Track page, select several of your tracked items and then click the “Print Mailing Labels” button. You’ll want to select a “Recipient Name,” either the Property Owner or Current Resident. Then, select an “Address,” either Property Address or Mailing Address. Lastly, select the “Label Type, which includes multiple Avery options, such as 5160, 5161 or 5162.
Starting the week of July 30, 2018, Pro plan subscribers will have free access to contact information! Contact information purchase price for the Plus and Success packages will increase to $3 per household. It’s important to note that while contact information is visible from the Property Details page, users must be tracking contacts to include them in a CSV export.