Reach More Home Buyers & Sellers
REcolorado.com is the most popular, locally-run home search site in the state with 2 million visitors per month. That means more eyes on you and your listings!
REcolorado runs a statewide advertising campaign that targets Colorado home shoppers via television and internet ads. This helps drive traffic to your listings, giving you more visibility.
Spend Less Money Advertising
Never Pay for Leads
REcolorado believes it’s your listing, so it should be your lead. Brokers never have to pay to appear on their own listing on REcolorado.com. No advertising space is sold to brokers, so you never have to pay to prevent
someone else from appearing on your listing.
Search Engine Power
REcolorado.com is a recognized website in search engines, making you and your listings more likely to appear in search results online.
Free Personal Web Page
Every REcolorado subscriber is featured on REcolorado.com with a free personal web page. By making sure your profile is up to date with your current photo, contact information, and a link to your website, you can be found by more consumers online.
Power to the Broker
Both REcolorado.com and your website give home shoppers the most accurate information about homes for sale because the listing data is coming straight from you and your fellow Colorado brokers!
Unlike national home search sites, REcolorado.com is not an advertising site. It shows home listings from local real estate brokers, with the local real estate agent or the home shopper’s real estate agent shown as the contact. This puts home shoppers in touch with the expert immediately.
Here’s What You Can Do:
- Point your clients to REcolorado.com or your website as the most accurate and up to date
soureof listing information.
- Claim your REcolorado.com web page. It’s free and an easy way to showcase your experience. Plus, it shows your listings!
- Link to REcolorado.com from your website. Because REcolorado.com is so popular, linking to it will help your website appear higher in search engines like Google and Bing.
- Share REcolorado Home Blog posts. These articles highlight resources available for your clients and point to YOU, the local broker, as the expert.
- Share your listings on social media channels, including the REcolorado Professionals Group on Facebook.