With the launch of Matrix + Realist All In One, which gives you the ability to search for public records in Matrix, we’ve updated our training resources to make sure you can get the most out of all the incredible benefits this enhancement brings. Find the information you need in our resources below:
View the recorded webinar or register for one of the upcoming live
Public Records in Matrix – Register Now >>
Wednesday, April 3 @ 2 p.m.
- How to Start a Public Record Search
- How to Add Additional Public Record Search Criteria
- How to Search Public Records by Owner Name
- How to Search Public Records by Residential Property Type
- How to Set Your Public Records Search Criteria Default
- How to Search Public Records by Address
- How to Interpret Public Record Search Results
- How to Understand Public Record Search Display Options
- How to Generate Mailing Labels
- How to Interpret the Different Mailing Label Options in Matrix
- How to Access Public Record Information From an MLS Search
- How to Access Listing Information From a Public Record Search
- How to Understand Public Records in the Client Portal
New Hands-On Training Class!
We’re currently developing a new Public Records Search class with CE credit. This course will incorporate all the latest updates and tools available with the Matrix + Realist All In One enhancement. We’ll be announcing that soon – stay tuned!
If you aren’t finding what you need or if you have additional questions, try one of these options: