The new version of REcolorado Matrix was introduced in January, and we’ve heard a lot of positive feedback and suggestions from you. The launch was very successful, but our work isn’t finished!
Like any other major system update, we will continue updating and enhancing the new version of REcolorado Matrix for even better performance and user experience.
Working closely with CoreLogic, resolved some bugs very quickly after launch including:
- Price Per Square foot (PSF) for Above Grade, Finished, and Total have been added to the full displays
- Days in MLS (DIM) has been added to the Quick CMA for all listing statuses
- Adjustments have been made to input rules and status change forms
- Improvements were made to the auto-calculation for bathrooms per level and specific types of bathrooms
- We modified reports to display more information. The Appraiser 1-page report now displays Concessions information
- The display of REcolorado Matrix stats data was updated
We take your feedback seriously and are tracking enhancement requests to continue making REcolorado Matrix an MLS by brokers for brokers. You’ll see these enhancements in the coming weeks:
- Room information will be supplied when filling from an existing listing
- Search and display labels will be updated to reflect new field names
- Moving the List Price so it is more prominently displayed
- Additional Agent Contact Information will be displayed
Thank you for calling our Customer Care team to provide suggestions and ask questions. We have collected some of the most common questions you’ve asked and provided answers in a list of New REcolorado Matrix FAQs.
If you have additional questions or suggestions, please let us know! We’re here for you as you continue to learn the new system. Please contact us at 303.850.9576, option 1, or support@REcolorado.com.