Editor’s Note: Post Updated 3/19/2020
The new version of REcolorado Matrix was introduced in January, and we’ve heard a lot of positive feedback and suggestions from you. The launch was very successful, but our work isn’t finished!
Thanks in part to the great feedback we’ve been receiving from you, we are continuing to work closely with CoreLogic, the provider of Matrix, to make ongoing enhancements to the new REcolorado Matrix. We released several new updates on March 18, including:
- In the Restrictions and Covenants field, you can now specify Modular Homes Not Allowed and Mobile/Manufactured Homes Not Allowed for the Property Types of Residential, Residential Income, Land, and Farm; and for the Property Subtypes of Single-Family Residence, Multi-Family, Townhouse, and New Home Plan/Community.
- You can now specify the Modular in the Architectural Style field for the Property Types of Residential, Residential Lease, Manufactured in Park, and Farm; and for the Subtypes of Single-Family Residence, New Home Plan, and Fractional.
- The Broker and Client 1 Page Displays have been adjusted to bring County, Subdivision, Year Built, and Tax Legal description fields to the top section.
- When you enter Community Parking Garage, the number of spaces entered calculates in the Total Garage spaces field.
We also previously released the following updates:
- Full Displays were adjusted to bring the County, Subdivision, Year Built, and Tax Legal description fields to the top section.
- New Listing Input forms have been added to the REcolorado Resource Center
- New Webinars were added to the REcolorado Learning Center including videos on Auto Emails and Custom Displays.
- Office, Library, and Gym were added as available room types during listing input
- Price Per Square foot (PSF) for Above Grade, Finished, and Total have been added to the full displays
- Days in MLS (DIM) has been added to the Quick CMA for all listing statuses
- Adjustments have been made to input rules and status change forms
- Improvements were made to the auto-calculation for bathrooms per level and specific types of bathrooms
- We modified reports to display more information. The Appraiser 1-page report now displays Concessions information
- The display of REcolorado Matrix stats data was updated
We take your feedback seriously and are tracking enhancement requests to continue making REcolorado Matrix an MLS by brokers for brokers. You’ll see these enhancements in the coming weeks:
- The Broker and Client 1 Page Displays will be adjusted to bring County, Subdivision, Year Built, and Tax Legal description fields to the top section.
- Display of sent properties will be updated to show notes between you and your client
Thank you for calling our Customer Care team to provide suggestions and ask questions. We have collected some of the most common questions you’ve asked and provided answers in a list of New REcolorado Matrix FAQs.
If you have additional questions or suggestions, please let us know! We’re here for you as you continue to learn the new system. Please contact us at support@REcolorado.com.