Residential Detached/Farm & Ranch Input Updates
Those of you who buy and sell farm, ranch, and acreage know these listings are different from a typical residential listing. They require additional information and descriptive fields. Using feedback from brokers who specialize in these types of listings and our ROCC subscribers we have made several enhancements to Matrix specific to Farm, Ranch, and Acreage. You can start using these fields immediately to make your listings more complete.
An overview of the Matrix enhancements is below. Please take a look. If you want more information, please reference our Enhancements Document in the REcolorado Help Center.
• Add a New Listing Page – The first change you will notice is that the name of the form for Residential Detached has been updated to include “Farm & Ranch.”
• Site Topography options can now be selected, and include additional options such as Aspens, Flood Plain, and Pinon Pines.
• A new Site Access section is available, and includes the options to describe the primary road type to access the property, if the access is a shared or seasonal drive, and public transit information.
• Water/Mineral Rights has been grouped with the other water-related fields.
• A new Farm and Ranch tab has been added to Residential Detached/Farm & Ranch input, allowing you to add details and features that apply to Farm and Ranch listings.
• The Outbuildings tab has been renamed to Additional Structures and includes Outbuildings and Additional Living Structures.