As a real estate professional, you need to employ the very best productivity methods to find long-term success. So, how can you tell if you and/or your office are reaching maximum potential? Matrix Productivity Reports, which track sold listings across the MLS, can help you analyze, improve, and grow.
Available Productivity Reports
Productivity reports are in Matrix under the Stats tab. Here are the available reports:
- Listing Counts – Provides a snapshot of the current number of listings by status and property type.
- Office Ranking Report – Ranks offices by total sold transaction volume, number of transaction sides, and other criteria.
- My Production and Inventory Report – Provides statistics on your sold listings and your current inventory.
- My Offices Production and Inventory Report – Provides statistics on your office’s sold listings and current inventory.
- NEW! Ranking Report – Ranks agents or offices by sold listings, including total transaction volume, number of transaction sides, and other criteria
Managing brokers and Office Admins can also generate two additional reports:
- Ranking Report for My Agents – Ranks the agents in your office by total transaction volume, number of transaction sides, and other criteria.
- My Agents Production and Inventory – Provides statistics on sold listings and current inventory for the agents in your office.
NEW! Narrow Your Report By Location
Based on your feedback, all productivity reports now include location-based criteria: city, county, ZIP code, and MLS. The additional criteria will make it easier for you to generate reports specific to your market area.
For example, if you’re a managing broker, you could generate a Ranking Report for a specific city or ZIP code and determine how your office or agents rank for that area.
Or, if you’re an agent, you can use the new criteria to quickly generate a list of your personal production or current inventory in specific cities, counties, or ZIP codes.