The rental market is changing and now, more than ever, it’s important to know how to enter and search rental listings in Matrix. Here are some must-know tips to ensure a seamless experience.
- The process of entering and searching rental listings in Matrix is the same as it is when entering a listing for sale.
- When adding a new listing, just select “Rental Listing Input” from the Input tab.
- The more listing data you enter, the better. Entering all the information you have will ensure that your property is searchable for other brokers in Matrix and qualified tenants on REcolorado, Colorado’s leading home-search site.
- When searching for rentals in Matrix, make sure you know what you’re looking for. This Rental Listing Input Form is a great resource if you need to know what field names to use when searching.
- Here are some useful Rental fields that you may want to add to your Search form under Additional Field
- Lease Duration: Includes Temporary, 1 Month, 6 Month, 1 Year, Other
- Restrictions and Covenants: Here you can search for Cats Ok, Dogs Ok, or No Animals
- Parking Search: Allows you to search for the number of spaces in a specific Parking Type (Garage Attached or Detached; Carport, Reserved, Off-Street, or RV). For example, you can easily search for a 3 car Attached Garage
- Laundry Availability: Includes Washer/Dryer Included, Hookups in Unit, Shared Laundry or None
- Interior Features: Here you can find a number of selections to choose from including Fully Furnished, Security Entrance, or Pet Free
- Community Amenities: Allows you to find Clubhouse, Pool, Fitness Facility, Tennis Court or Playground Area
Questions? Call contact customer support at support@REcolorado.com or 303-850-9576