In today’s real estate world, it’s important for brokers to have tools that work on the go. One of the many benefits of Matrix is that it’s mobile-friendly! You can change your listing status, edit the price, and update broker and public remarks directly from your phone. (Psst, this combined with Listing Data Checker, should help you update your listing within the three-business-day deadline.) Here’s how to save the CONNECT and Matrix shortcuts to your phone so you can easily access your tools whenever you need them.
How to Access Matrix Mobile
- From your phone, click on your Matrix shortcut, or visit m.recolorado.com
- Click the menu button (three horizontal lines)
- Click ‘Broker Login’
- Enter your login credentials
- Once you reach the mobile-friendly version of your CONNECT dashboard, click the Matrix button
How to Navigate Within Matrix Mobile
- Click ‘My Matrix’ to access your listings.
- Select ‘My Listings’
- Click the group of listings you want to edit
- Select the specific listing you want to edit
- Click the ‘Edit’ button
- Select what you want to edit