Are you familiar with the Map Layers feature in Matrix? You can apply layers of information such as flood zones, neighborhoods, school districts, recent sales activity, and more. The Map Layers feature can easily provide a quick snapshot of how the market is in a certain area and see trends between different areas. It will also help determine if a property is within a specific boundary, such as a school district.
Follow the steps below to start using map layers.
- Login to CONNECT and click the Matrix button.
- Click “Search” in the top navigation bar, select your desired search, and enter specific search criteria.
- Select the “Map” tab on the right side of the page.
- At the top of the map, you’ll see an icon for “Layers.” Click to see the dropdown menu.
- Apply the desired layer you’d like to view on the map.
Need help? Give Customer Care a call at 303.850.9576, option 1 or email us at support@REcolorado.com.