Often, local news outlets report on the housing market. News reports are high-level overviews, not at all tailored for your client and their specific neighborhood. But that’s OK because it gives you an opportunity to engage with your clients and prospects and position yourself as the local expert. You can do this by using InfoSparks and FastStats, which are included in your REcolorado subscription at no extra cost. Access both tools by clicking the InfoSparks/FastStats button in the REcolorado Subscriber Resources section of your dashboard.
Quickly analyze and share trend data that will support your recommendations at listings presentations and position you as the local expert.
- Define variable categories like property type, square footage, and bedroom count.
- Scan important market metrics like days on market and median sales price for your defined areas.
- Share live charts and snapshots of the market or download data to make your own charts.
Grab a one-page look at the most current market stats, including Change in New Listings, Change in Sold Listings, and Change in Median Sold Price.
- Local Market Updates are monthly, one-page market reports for geographic areas in the region covering six key housing metrics for detached and attached single-family homes.
- Monthly Indicators is a monthly, market-wide report for the REcolorado market area that covers each of the key metrics in depth. This includes overview pages for detached and attached single-family homes, and historical trends for each metric.
- The December 2018 market updates are available. Simply select your area and choose December 2018 as your Time Period.