When you are entering a listing into REcolorado’s MLS, powered by Matrix, you do not have to complete the entire listing in one session. You can use Save As Incomplete to save your work at any point and come back to it later, which is one of the many benefits of REcolorado’s MLS, powered by Matrix!
Pro Tip: For an in-depth review of Listing Input, register for an upcoming class: Matrix: If It Can’t Be Found, It Can’t Be Sold >>
How to Save as Incomplete
- Login to REcolorado Matrix MLS and click the ‘Input’ tab.
- Select the appropriate Property Type.*
- Select either Fill from Realist, Fill from Existing Listing, or Start with a Blank Listing.
- Enter the appropriate Property Subtype, Structure Type, Association (HOA), Restrictions and Covenants, and Tax Legal Description. Please remember, you cannot go back to the Start Listing Tab and update these fields after you move on to the next tabs, so be sure the information you enter is accurate.
- Enter the additional information you have for the listing, including the Listing Agent ID, which is required for the listing to be Saved as Incomplete.
- Click the ‘Save as Incomplete’ button.
- You’ll then see ‘Input Succeeded’ (aka “saved”).
Pro Tip: For more time-saving advice, visit the REcolorado Listing Input and Edit Learning Path >>
How Long Can My Listing Be Incomplete?
Incomplete listings are stored in REcolorado Matrix MLS for 60 days. Additionally, each edit you make will restart this 60-day period.
When you Save as Incomplete, the listing does not accrue DIM since it is not Active. For more information, please read our REcolorado Professionals Blog post, Everything You Need to Know About Days In MLS (DIM).
Finding Your Incomplete Listings
Accessing your Incomplete listings is simple! Once you save a listing as Incomplete it will be available on your REcolorado Matrix MLS home tab under the “My Listings” widget. You can also access Incomplete listings from the Input tab by selecting the appropriate listing ID.
Ready to Make Your Listing Visible to the MLS?
Once you have entered all the listing information for a property and are ready to make it visible in the MLS, select Active or Coming Soon from the dropdown menu under the Status tab. Once you click the Submit Property button, you’ll see the “Input Succeeded” notification letting you know your listing is available in REcolorado Matrix MLS.
Once a listing has been submitted as Coming Soon or Active, it cannot be changed back to Incomplete.
Pro Tip: For on-demand guidance about listing input, watch our Matrix: Listing Input training video.
We’re here for you as you continue using REcolorado’s MLS, powered by Matrix. Please contact us at 303.850.9576, option 1, or support@REcolorado.com if you have questions or need more information.
*Note: This process does not apply to Closed Off MLS properties. To learn more about the Closed off MLS input process, attend our webinar, ‘Real Estate Doesn’t Work Without Data: Understand REcolorado Closed Off MLS.’