This week, we have made several Matrix enhancements that promise to help you get your work done quickly so you can better serve your clients. Check out our latest updates including the addition of INRIX Drive Time to Matrix as well as enhancements to Property History and your CMA cover sheet.
INRIX Drive Time provides an exciting update to Matrix search, helping you narrow search results based on the driving time to or from a particular address. For example, you could find properties that are within a 30-minute drive of your workplace with a desired arrival time of 8:30am. Drive Time search can be used with other search criteria entered on the Criteria tab.
- While searching, add INRIX Drive Time criteria by going to the Map tab. Click the INRIX icon, which is to the left of the Radius icon.
- Enter an address or location such as “Downtown Denver”.
- Select Drive to Here or Drive from Here.
- Enter the desired arrival time and commute length.
- Click Add.
- The map will outline the driving distance and display the number of listings within that area.
- To adjust or remove the Drive Time criteria, click the orange pin at the center of the shape.
Property History displays the List Price when a listing is set to Active
- When viewing listing history from the clock icon, the “New Listing” history line now includes the property’s List Price at the time the listing was set to Active status.Office Website Added to CMA Cover SheetOn your CMA Cover Sheet, you can now include your office website, in addition to your personal website. To add or update your office website:
- Go to My Matrix, then My Information.
- On the Information Tab, enter your Office Website. If you have two personal websites, you could instead enter your secondary website here.
- On the CMA Cover Sheet tab, Office Website will display what you entered on the Information Tab.
- You can choose to display a different Office Website on your CMA Cover Sheet. Check the Override box next to Office Website and