Track Listings Performance with My REcolorado Listing Metrics
My REcolorado Listing Metrics provides you with performance statistics for all of your active listings. This tool helps you understand how much interest your listings are getting by showing you the impact of property updates to the listings views, how your listings’ performances compare to similar listings, and tracking how often your listings are being viewed, shared, and saved. More benefits to using this tool include:
- Easily see how many email leads you receive from REcolorado.com
- Generate a sellers report for your clients to show how their home is performing on REcolorado.com and IDX websites
- Use innovative marketing tools such as direct URLs for properties, text message number for listings, and property-specific QR codes
- Receive a monthly report that summarizes listing activity and highlights your top 3 performing listings.
Enhance Your Website with IDX Frame Solution – Just $5 per Month!
REcolorado’s IDX Frame Solution provides users a map-based search allowing them to find active, under contract, or sold listings directly from REcolorado on their own website. The IDX Frame enhances your digital marketing efforts and provides a user-friendly experience for your clients.
Participants and Associates can take advantage of this product for just $5/month. You can purchase the IDX Frame in REcolorado Marketplace. Have questions? Give Customer Care a call at 303.850.9613, option 1.
Generate a Weekly Sellers Report in My
How great would it be to share listing stats with your clients? You can! My REcolorado Listing Metrics allows you to send weekly sellers reports to notify clients of how their listings are performing on REcolorado.com and IDX sites. Follow the steps below to learn how to set this up:
- Login to CONNECT and click the My REcolorado Metrics button
- Your My REcolorado Listing Metrics dashboard will appear. Choose Listing Stats from the left menu
- Click on the desired property to see the seller report
- Next to “send a weekly report to the seller” choose the Here button
- Complete the “Report Delivery” form and click submit
Have questions? See our step-by-step help document or give Customer Care a call 303.850.9613, option 1.
September has a great training calendar available for REcolorado members. Are you ready to brush up on your Matrix and Realist knowledge? Want to try out one of our Learn @ Lunch webinars? Take a look at this month’s calendar to learn more about the classes offered by REcolorado.
RatePlug – Real Time Mortgage Info to Help Sell Your Listings
Are you interested in learning more about RatePlug? Register for this webinar to get an overview of the product and how you can use it to advance your business.
Sign up for one of the dates below:
“Metro Denver ranked as the nation’s third-hottest residential real estate market in August, down from the second-hottest in July…” [Read full article here]
This year’s CAR Convention is being held in beautiful Keystone, Colorado on September 16-18! Registration for the Convention is open. Take advantage of this great opportunity to learn and network with REALTORS from across the state.
It’s Inaugural Season!
Inaugurals are a time to celebrate all of our great associations. We’re excited to honor the great service of our association directors and welcome directors for the new year. REcolorado is proud to sponsor each of these events and hope you’ll join us at each!