2015 REcolorado Board of Directors
REcolorado announced its 2015 Board of Directors on Monday, January 12, 2015. The Board makes policy decisions, authorizes rulemaking, and oversees strategic planning. “We are thrilled to have so many recognized and respected industry leaders as part of the REcolorado Board of Directors,” said Kirby Slunaker, president and CEO of REcolorado. We can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store!
See here for a full list of the 2015 REcolorado Board of Directors.
REcolorado Product Updates
We are excited to announce several product enhancements designed to benefit you and your business. As always, we make product updates using your feedback and suggestions. Thank you for your input!
• Legal Description an Exportable field in RealistWhen exporting property information from Realist, you now have the option to include Legal Description as one of your fields. Appraisers that import Realist data into their appraisal software will no longer need to type the legal address. “That’s thousands and thousands of instances a year,” said Larry Hoy, appraiser and REcolorado user group participant. “It will result in better and quicker appraisal reports.”• My REcolorado MetricsOffice admins now have the ability to access My REcolorado Metrics for the listings in their office.• Per Square Foot (PSF) Finished Added to ReportsThe Quick CMA reports available from Residential, Income, and Cross Property searches have been updated to include PSF Finished. PSF Finished has also been added to the 1004MC Tabular Statistics report available from Residential searches.
Please take a moment to read our January 2015 Release Notes here for details.
Fill From Realist Now Available for CMA Subject Properties
When completing a CMA, you will now have the option to fill the Subject Property from Realist.
- Once you’ve started the CMA and selected your pages to include, click the Search for a Realist record to auto-fill on the Subject property tab.
- You’ll be taken to a Tax Search screen. Select the County and enter the search criteria to search Realist for your subject property.
- From the search results, select the subject property and click Fill from selected.
- The Subject Property tab will be populated with available information from Realist. Note: Custom fields are not filled from Realist on the CMA.
Want to learn more? Contact Customer Care at 303.850.9613, option 1 or support@REcolorado.com
Interested in learning more about the recent product updates in Matrix and Realist? Sign up for one of the courses below! To see a full schedule of REcolorado training classes, visit here.
• Realist: Accessing Public Records Information (1/22, 1/27)This course will explore functionality and navigation of the MLS Public Records system Realist. Students will learn to access, navigate, search, and customize Realist.• How Matrix and Realist Can Help You Price Properties (1/15, 1/21)Students will learn to generate property specific and comparative reports, as well as how to quickly and efficiently search for comparable properties and use the Matrix CMA wizard.• Realist: Discover the Power of Data (1/15)Students will create and save custom searches and templates; use map overlays to analyze geographic areas; print and email reports; generate mailing labels and export data according to their needs.