Syndication – How Are Your Listings Performing?
The news surrounding Zillow, Trulia, and ListHub likely has you thinking about where your listings are going and how they get there. With so many syndication options out there, how do you know where to syndicate your listings? To answer this question, start by better understanding how your listings are performing on each of your syndication channels. You can login to your ListHub portal or contact your brokerage to access information about the leads and views you are getting from those channels. To learn how your listings are performing on REcolorado.com, take a look at your personalized My REcolorado Metrics report, which can be accessed through your CONNECT dashboard. More information is available in our reference document or you can sign up for a training class below!
- REcolorado.com: You and New Clients – 3/10, 3/25
- We’re More Than Just the MLS – 3/18
- How Are Your Listings Performing on REcolorado.com? (Learn @ Lunch Webinar) – 3/20
Update: Zillow, Trulia, and ListHub
As we indicated in the Zillow, Trulia, ListHub and Your Listings special announcement you received last week, we are committed to providing you updates as new information is available. Here is what we now know:
- Zillow – the agreement between ListHub and Zillow will end on April 7. After that date, listings will no longer flow to Zillow via ListHub. REcolorado is working to put a solution in place that will provide the ability to select syndication channels at the office level. Stay tuned for more information.
- Trulia – ListHub will now continue to provide listings to Trulia until March 12, in compliance with a court order. We will continue to monitor developments carefully and will keep you informed as new information becomes available.
Realist has added an enhancement we think you’re going to like! The MLS listing number for the most recent listing can now be added to the Edit Grid and Custom Export. This works for any status listing, including Sold and Expired Listings!
Last Chance to Enter the My REcolorado Profile Contest!
Have you uploaded your photo to your My REcolorado Profile yet? Get it uploaded by this Saturday, February 28 to be entered in the My REcolorado Profile contest with a chance to win an iPad Mini. Think you don’t have time? Have your photo handy and give us a call at 303.850.9613, option 1 and we’ll work together to get your photo uploaded quickly!
- Add Your Photo To My REcolorado Profile
- Complete Your My REcolorado Profile
- Add Your Office Logo to My REcolorado Profile
Increase Your Listing Volume – Cloud CMA
Join us for a presentation by Damon Alton, the guru of Cloud CMA. Learn how to create custom reports to make a lasting first impression. Cloud CMA is an online property report generator that is integrated within the Matrix system. With beautiful design, photographs, and integrated data, your clients will be blown away with a report that took seconds to create. These professional reports will help you win more listings and write more offers.
Register for one of the classes below to save your spot!