Have You Updated Your Syndication Settings?
In just five days, your listings will be syndicated based on your selections. Please make your syndication selections for each of the active listing listings you’d like to be syndicated by Monday, April 20. For step-by-step instructions, see here.
Need more information to help you make your syndication selections?
- How To Change Listing Internet Display Syndication Settings
- How To Select Office Syndication Channels
- How To View Office Selected Syndication Channels
Read here for more information on the REcolorado Syndication Program.
Syndication and Listing Accuracy in the News
Syndication, as well as the accuracy of home listing data on websites, is big news in today’s competitive housing market. According to an April 14 CBS4 news story, Frustrated Home Buyers & Sellers Finding Problems With Accuracy On Zillow, “In a hot real estate market like this one, accuracy and timeliness are essential for buyers and sellers.” More than ever, consumers are looking to Broker IDX websites and REcolorado.com for the most up-to-date and accurate listings.
The new REcolorado syndication program gives listing agents the ability to display listing data on IDX websites and REcolorado.com before it is displayed on syndication channels. During listing input in Matrix, listing agents can set the exact date they would like their listing made available to their selected syndication channels.
Have you noticed white space around your listing photos on REcolorado.com? To maintain photo quality, Matrix has improved the way it handles low-resolution photos by adding padding, rather than stretching the image. If you have noticed white padding around your image, it means you have uploaded a low-resolution photo.
To avoid the white space around listing photos, be sure to upload images that are at least 1600×1200 pixels. Read this reference document for tips on checking your photos resolution.
There will be scheduled Matrix maintenance on Friday, April 17 from midnight to 1 a.m. Matrix will be unavailable during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Matrix Listing Input – What’s Changed?
With the launch of the REcolorado Syndication Program, you may have noticed a change to Matrix Listing Input. There is now a new tab to complete, Internet Display.
The Internet display tab includes the following sections:
- Internet Display – Confirm you want your listing displayed on the Internet including IDX websites and REcolorado.com.
- Syndication Resources – Information you can use to make syndication choices.
- Listing Syndication Settings – Select syndication channels for your listing. You can also choose to have your listing displayed locally, on IDX websites and REcolorado first. Using the Listing Syndication Date field, choose the date you want your listing to be sent to syndication channels. This date will default to April 20, the projected date syndication feeds will start.
- Confirm Internet Display and Syndication Settings – Check the box to confirm your selections on this tab.
dotloop – Bootcamp on the Road is coming to REcolorado! Join us in May for a one day in-depth-training on how to become an expert looper. At bootcamp, you will learn document editing, eSignatures, task management, third party collaboration and more.
Improve client experience, drive savings and productivity by getting the most out of dotloop. Register for one of the dates below to save your spot!
$35 fee per attendee
- Tuesday, May 12, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13, 1 – 4 p.m.
dotloop is a one stop location for all your paperwork and tasks. It links you with your clients hassle-free by keeping everything you need in one place online. Learn more about dotloop here.
The March report shows increases across most major indicators, signaling the start of what is shaping up to be a very active and competitive selling season. [Read more…]
- Inman: “Zillow’s MLS Agreements are the portal’s problem – not yours”
- Inman: “Deal or no deal: MLSs disclose terms with Zillow Group”
- REALTOR® Mag: “ListHub/Zillow Divorce Stimulates Discussion”
- Keller Williams: “The KWLS Is Your Listing Service”
Have you registered for the 2015 CAR Spring Business Meetings yet? This year’s meetings will take place in Colorado Springs from April 20-23. Don’t miss the chance to learn about the industry and interact with other Colorado real estate professionals! Register today.
The Xplode Conference is coming to Colorado Springs on Monday, April 20! Xplode is a great opportunity for real estate professionals to learn about tech/marketing updates that can help further your business. Get your event pass now!
Women’s Council of REALTORS® Orientation
The Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR) invites all those who are interested in a WCR membership to attend their orientation on Monday, May 4 from 2 to 3 p.m. This orientation will be held at REcolorado and is free! Visit milehighwcr.org to learn more.