Want to help your clients find a home closer to work or school? You can use INRIX Drive Time – in Matrix or on REcolorado.com – to make their location, location, location dreams come true!!
According to a recent article in the Denver Post, “Roughly 43 percent of workers in the Denver area reported spending 30 minutes or more on their commute last year.” So, it’s no surprise that, more and more, homebuyers are looking to buy either near their place of employment or in an area that offers reasonable commute times.
Be a hero and speed up the purchasing process for these buyers by pre-qualifying homes based on commute times. INRIX Drive Time, a tool integrated with Matrix and REcolorado.com, keeps you from wasting time looking at homes that don’t fit the buyer’s preferred drive time to work or any other location.
- While searching in Matrix, add INRIX Drive Time criteria by going to the Map Tab. Click the INRIX icon, which is to the left of the Radius icon.
- Enter an address or location such as “Downtown Denver”.
- Select Drive to Here or Drive from Here.
- Enter the desired arrival time and commute length.
- Click Add.
- The map will outline the driving distance and display the number of listings within that area.
- To adjust or remove the Drive Time criteria, click the orange pin at the center of the shape.