When you are entering a listing into REcolorado Matrix, you do not have to complete the entire listing in one session. You can use Save As Incomplete to save your work at any point and come back to it later, which is one of the many benefits of REcolorado Matrix! Plus, it’s easy! Here’s how:
- Login to REcolorado Matrix and click the ‘Input’ tab.
- Select the appropriate Property Type
- Select either Fill from Realist, Fill from Existing Listing, or Start with a Blank Listing
- Enter the appropriate Property Subtype, Structure Type, Association (HOA), Restrictions and Covenants, and Tax Legal Description. Please remember, you cannot go back to the Start Listing Tab and update these fields after you move from on to the next tabs, so be sure the information you enter is accurate.
- Enter the additional information you have for the listing, including the Listing Agent ID, which is required for the listing to be Saved as Incomplete.
- Click the ‘Save as Incomplete’ button
- You’ll then see ‘Input Succeeded’ (aka “saved”)
- Clicking the ‘Save as Incomplete’ button saves your listing so you can edit it later. Your listing will not be available for others to view in REcolorado Matrix until you click “Submit Property.” We recommend using “Save as Incomplete” until you’re ready to make your listing public.
- To save time, use the ‘Validate’ button to quickly see which fields are required during listing input. Look for those marked with an exclamation mark in a red circle.
- Incomplete listings are stored in REcolorado Matrix for 30 days. Additionally, each edit you make will restart this 30 day period.
- Save as Incomplete is different from the Coming Soon Status. In the Coming Soon status, listings are viewable to brokers. For more information, please take a look at the ABCs of Matrix Statuses.
- When you ‘Save as Incomplete‘ the listing does not accrue DIM since it is not Active. For more information, please take a look at Everything You Need to Know About Days In MLS (DIM)
Finding your Incomplete Listings
Accessing your Incomplete listings is simple! Once you save a listing as Incomplete it will be available on your REcolorado Matrix home tab under the ‘My Listings Widget’.
Ready to Make Your Listing Active or Coming Soon?
Once you have entered all the listing information for a property and are ready to move it to Active or Coming Soon status, select ‘Active’ or “Coming Soon” from the dropdown menu under the Status tab. Then click the Submit Property button. You will then see the ‘Input Succeeded’ notification letting you know your listing is available in REcolorado Matrix.
We’re here for you as you continue using the new REcolorado Matrix system. Please contact us at 303.850.9576, option 1, or support@REcolorado.com if you have questions or need more information.