Understanding market trends is an important part of serving your clients and complete market data is key, which is why we’re so excited to announce another benefit of our Data Exchange and Integration partnership with IRES. InfoSparks and FastStats now include both REcolorado and IRES listings.
Easily accessible from your REcolorado CONNECT dashboard, InfoSparks and FastStats are market statistics tools you can use to analyze market activity, create reports, and share data with your sphere. The reports generated from these tools now include both REcolorado and IRES listings, giving you a more complete picture of what is happening in the market.
A new InfoSparks system was developed to bring the exchanged REcolorado and IRES data together. Additionally, new FastStats reports that use both REcolorado and IRES data were generated.
Here is what you need to do to take full advantage of this enhancement
- Re-save your custom areas
“My Areas” could not be moved to the new InfoSparks system. Custom areas will need to be re-drawn and re-saved in the new system. Here’s how to create and save My Areas >>
- Re-Create and Re-Share InfoSparks Reports
InfoSparks an interactive tool you can use to share live, static, and embeddable charts on your blogs, websites and social media pages. Shared or saved reports you generated from InfoSparks using the previous system were not carried forward. To continue displaying reports that were posted to your website or social media accounts from InfoSparks, you must re-create and re-share each report/chart.
- Download New 2021 FastStats Reports
FastStats offers printable market reports for specific areas. 2021 reports now include both REcolorado and IRES listings. To ensure you are using the most updated reports, be sure you download newest set of January and February 2021 reports.
- Access Training and Education Resources
To learn more about InfoSparks and FastStats or get a refresher on how to share charts and images, take advantage of these REcolorado Training Resources:
- View our InfoSparks Dashboard Online Training Videos and Resources
- Watch the Market Intel Recorded Webinar
- Attend our Live Online Market Intel Webinar
Here is some additional information and Pro Tips!
- Sharing market stats is another way to show you’re the market expert. Include market stats reports in our listing presentations, share charts on your social media channels, or embed them on your blog or website.
- Listings from REcolorado and IRES are de-duplicated by InfoSparks and FastStats, which means, if the same listing is entered into both REcolorado Matrix and the IRES MLS system, it will only be counted once in the market statistics reports.
- InfoSparks and FastStats reports generated from your REcolorado access will include approximately 10 years of REcolorado data and 3 years of historical data from IRES.
- The new Ft. Collins Association of REALTORS Association/MSA is now available in InfoSparks, which consists of listings from Larimer County and Fort Collins.
- Updated FastStats reports are available monthly on approximately the 10th business day. REcolorado reviews each report to ensure accuracy.
- Including InfoSparks and FastStats reports in your listing presentations or having them handy as you are viewing homes with your buyers will show you have the expert intel to help your clients make informed decisions on pricing.
Have another question? Feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at support@REcolorado.com.