Homesnap New Features
Draw Your Own Search
Homesnap now allows users to define a custom search area based on their home buying or renting criteria. Because of this increased flexibility, agents and consumers can create personalized search areas to view property listings and the associated MLS data that are most relevant for them. Here are a few examples:
- Sally is hoping to move into the exact neighborhood she grew up in
- Nick hopes to find a condo near a highway or public transit for easy commuting to work
- Alison would love to be able to walk her kids to school every morning
- Peter wants to easily find recently sold properties within certain neighborhood blocks
My Clients on Web
Desktop tools are now available for agents to more easily manage and build their client pipeline. As a result, agents have increased ability to manage their sphere of influence on Homesnap, and this creates a more fluid agent-client collaboration experience for everyone.
- Search for your client by name or email so you can see if you’ve invited them to connect with you on Homesnap.
- Filter for clients who have accepted your invite
- Access both your client’s email address and phone number
- Seamlessly remove, as well as re-send invitations
- Send a message and/or view your client’s favorited or snapped properties with a single click