Listing Data Checker Coming to Northern Colorado Listings Starting May 1
Last year, many Northern Colorado brokers made the choice to make REcolorado their primary or secondary MLS, and they brought their listings with them. As a matter of fact, more than 20,000 sold listings have been added to REcolorado Matrix! Our Customer Care team has enjoyed helping our new subscribers become familiar with REcolorado Matrix and the Rules and Regulations used to enter listings.
Now that everyone is up to speed, the next step is to give you—Northern Colorado real estate professionals—access to a tool called Listing Data Checker (LDC) that will make entering your listings into REcolorado’s Matrix MLS even easier. We’ve offered LDC for years and brokers appreciate the help it provides. Starting May 1, it’ll be available for you too.
What is LDC? Think of it like a long-time friend; it’ll be there for you when you need it most.
- After your listing is entered, it’ll help you make sure your details line up with REcolorado Rules and Regulations.
- When a potential listing error is identified, you can count on it to give you a friendly heads-up in the form of an email notification so you can fix it.
- It’ll be your ‘Goose’—your wingman when you need to let us know about potential discrepancies you find on other listings.
What can you do now while you wait for May 1?
Over the next few weeks, you’ll receive additional communications about LDC so it’ll feel like an old friend when it arrives on May 1. In the meantime, save time now by using the resources below. They may even save you an email or two from LDC in the future!
- Know your REcolorado Matrix MLS Dictionary of Property Types. Choosing the correct property type is the first step when entering a listing.
- Print out and use the ABCs of Matrix Statuses and the Square Footage Companion.
- Print new PDF versions of the Matrix Listing Input Forms available on the Resource Center so you know you’re using the most recent version when you take it to a listing appointment.
- Skim through all our Listing Input help resources and review How to Edit a Listing (take note that all status changes must be made within three business days).
- Review how to Edit a Listing From Matrix Mobile so you can quickly change price, status, and remarks from your phone.