Good news for REcolorado subscribers who are also REALTORS®. You can now access IRES and Pikes Peak RSC listing data using Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®), the nation’s largest property database built exclusively for REALTORS®. The new data share offers access to Active, Pending, Withdrawn, Expired, and Closed listings on the Colorado Front Range.
RPR® delivers on-the-go access to hundreds of data sets from public records and listing data in addition to demographics, psychographics, neighborhood and school information, and unbeatable reports.
- On/off-market listings, sales, valuations, assessment, foreclosure, tax, mortgage, transaction history, FEMA flood maps, and more.
- School and neighborhood data and reports.
- Exclusive Realtors Valuation Model® (RVM®), home value refinement, and CMA tools.
- Eight customizable and branded RPR reports.
- On-the-go access with RPR Mobile™.
Two exclusive RPR webinars are being offered to help you get started with RPR or to reacquaint you with the data platform, and here are a few other suggested action steps:
- Watch this brief What is RPR video.
- Create your RPR account in three simple steps by visiting narrpr.com.
- Download the RPR app for instant access to listings while on the road.
|The Advantage of Data Share and RPR||Create Powerful, Persuasive CMAs With RPR|
|Thursday, February 20, 2020||Thursday, February 27, 2020|
|10:00 AM to 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM||10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Topics Include: What is a data share, and how does it provide greater exposure for my listings? What is RPR, and how can it help build my business? How can I make the most of the RPR/Sentrilock partnership?||Topics Include: What makes the RPR Realtor Valuation Model different than other similar tools? Can I use RPR to adjust a property’s value based on market and home conditions, as well as home improvements made and/or needed? What is included in the RPR Seller’s Report, and can I customize it to suit the needs of my clients?|
|Register for the 10:00 AM Session >> |
Register for the 2:00 PM Session >>