REcolorado has been monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and want you to be aware of the health and safety measures we are actively implementing for our staff and subscribers in response to concerns about the spread of the virus.
Update 3/13/20: REcolorado Offices Closed, but We’re Still Here for You
Based on information available from major health organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Colorado State Health Department, we are currently conducting business as usual, keeping existing meetings and training classes on our schedules, while being mindful of the situation at hand. Additionally, we are following the guidelines below:
- Our routine of sanitizing the training room after each training class is continuing. This includes wiping down all tables, chairs, desks, computer mouses, keyboards, and workspaces.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, tissues, and cleaning supplies are readily available for use by employees, as well as anyone visiting the REcolorado offices.
- Meeting rooms are being wiped down before and after each meeting.
- Signage has been posted in our common areas, and email reminders have been sent to encourage everyone to follow the recommended guidelines.
- REcolorado is encouraging employees to work from home if they are exhibiting any signs of illness.
- Additional cleaning schedules have been implemented that include disinfecting common surfaces, including the front desk and our front door.
The health and wellness of our employees and subscribers is a top priority at REcolorado. We encourage you to stay informed and use your best judgment. Please keep the following preventive measures top of mind when considering your attendance at a meeting or training classes:
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu-like symptoms. Our Customer Care team will gladly provide you assistance via phone or email. You can also take advantage of the online resources available in the REcolorado Learning Center.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol (ethanol).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as meeting spaces and door handles.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
REcolorado will continue to assess our rapidly changing situation to ensure we’re doing everything we can to keep you safe and informed. If the spread of the virus significantly worsens, or if we receive recommended or mandated activity restrictions from health organizations and experts, we will update our recommendations and policies accordingly. Our goal is to do our best to avoid business disruption.
We appreciate your business and your partnerships. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@REcolorado.com or 303.850.9576, option 1.