Giving back to the community is a priority for many REALTOR® associations across the state year-round, but especially during the holiday season when so many in the community need assistance. We encourage you to scroll through the wide array of charitable-giving efforts for this year. We’ve also included information about annual holiday parties, so be sure to register for your association’s event if you haven’t already!
If you’re not currently a member of a REALTOR® association, we encourage you to read about the value they can provide for your real estate business. Then, consider joining your local association!
If you know of a charitable-giving effort or association event that is not on this list, please let us know down in the comment section!
Front Range REALTOR® Toy Drive
Throughout November and December, REcolorado is a drop-off site for the Front Range Realtor Toy Drive for the Boys and Girls Club. When you attend a training at REcolorado, we encourage you to bring an unwrapped toy to drop in the designated box in the lobby. South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association and the Aurora Association of REALTORS® are also drop off sites. Have questions? Contact Holly at email@example.com.
Aurora Association of REALTORS®
Charitable Giving – In loving memory of Cheryl Vavra
- In conjunction with Colorado Association of REALTORS® and South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association, Aurora will be collecting toys for the Boys and Girls Clubs. Drop off toys in the association lobby.
- In support of Cops Fighting Cancer and the Aurora Police Officers Association, Aurora will be collecting toys for the 16th Annual Thin Blue Line Toy Drive. Drop off toys in the association lobby.
- Aurora will be ringing the bell for the Salvation Army on Wednesdays in December. Contact Bill Rapp for details and scheduling.
- The annual Holiday Luncheon will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, December 7 at the Heritage Eagle Bend Gold Club. Please register at https://auroraassociationofrealtors.com/. Attendees are encouraged to purchase the Colorado Firefighter Calendar and contribute funds to “Fill the Boot.” All proceeds will support the Colorado Children’s Hospital.
Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- The Thanks(for)giving Food Drive is one of DMAR’s most popular annual fundraisers that collects monetary donations for the Food Bank of the Rockies, which provides food for more than 411,000 people annually and works to distribute 131,000 meals a day. This year, they’ve made it easier than ever to participate since the drive is now virtual! That means you can donate from any phone, tablet or computer anywhere, anytime. Donate now >>
- The Toys for Tots Charity Drive hosted by the South/East District is ongoing from November 19 through December 18. Drop-off locations include DMAR HQ and DMAR Douglas Elbert Office. Please bring new, unopened toys. More information >>
- The Douglas Elbert Holiday Mixer will be held at 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 29 at the Parker Arts, Culture & Events Center. Buy Tickets >>
- The North and West Districts’ Big Holiday Bash will be held at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 29 at Bar Louie. RSVP >>
- The Central District Holiday Happy Hour will be held at 5 p.m. on Thursday, December 6 at Shells & Sauce. Bring an unwrapped toy (or a $20 donation) for Mercy Housing’s toy drive. RSVP >>
- The Central District Holiday Breakfast Potluck will be held at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 13 at Epiphany Episcopal Church. Please bring a dish to share. RSVP >>
Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®
Charitable Giving / Holiday Party
- The Mountain Metro holiday party will be held at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5 at La Cuisine. Ticket price and RSVP information TBD. Please be on the lookout for more information. Hats and gloves will be collected for ECHO.
South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association
Charitable Giving / Holiday Party
- The Annual Holiday Brunch and Toy Drive will be held at 8:15 a.m. on Friday, December 7 at South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association. Please bring an unwrapped toy or gift for the Metro Denver Boys and Girls Clubs. More Info >>
Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS®
- Steamboat Springs REALTORS® has sponsored Yampa Valley Gives Day at the $1,000 level. Last year, Yampa Valley Gives Day helped raise $777,833 for more than 50 local nonprofit organizations.
- The 31st annual Community Christmas Dinner will be held on December 25. It will serve approximately 500 Steamboat Springs citizens and guests. Food will be prepared and served by members of Steamboat Springs REALTORS®. Thirty turkeys and 200 pounds of ham will be cooked, along with all the other fixings, including dessert.