Free Leads to Colorado Brokers from REcolorado.com
DENVER – February 16, 2016 – REcolorado, Colorado’s largest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the provider of Colorado’s popular home search site, REcolorado.com, has launched a program—Your Listing. Your Lead.—that takes a unique, broker-centric approach to syndication, while also giving consumers the accurate home listing information they are seeking.
REcolorado’s Your Listing. Your Lead. program gives Colorado real estate agents the opportunity to syndicate their listings on REcolorado.com, Colorado’s most popular, locally-run home search site, through a partnership with their MLSs or REALTOR Association. Through the partnership, the agent’s listings are displayed on REcolorado.com, along with the listing agent’s name and contact information, for free. The listing agent is the only agent displayed ensuring all leads go directly to that agent.
To date, REcolorado has signed on four partners—Vail Board of REALTORS/Vail MLS, Grand County Board of REALTORS, Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS, and REALTORS of Central Colorado, adding a cumulative 3,000 listings to REcolorado.com. With the additional partners that are expected to be added in the coming weeks, REcolorado.com will include listings of homes for sale in the Denver Metro and surrounding area, as well as the highly desirable mountain areas.
“We are thrilled to share the success of REcolorado.com with MLSs, REALTOR Associations and Real Estate agents throughout Colorado,” said Kirby Slunaker, president and CEO of REcolorado. “Colorado real estate agents are the local experts. Through the Your Listing. Your Lead. program, our goal is to match agents with home buyers and sellers early to keep them at the center of the home buying process.”
REcolorado.com is Colorado’s most popular, locally-run home search site. Visited by more than 1 million users each month, the easy-to-use site contains the most accurate and up-to-date listings of homes for sale and rent for consumers. It also connects consumers with agents, and keeps them connected, using tools that provide for seamless communications.
Your Listing. Your Lead. Program Highlights
- No cost to the agent or broker, MLS, Real Estate Association
- The listing agent is the only contact shown with a listing, so the listing agent is the only agent who will get the lead.
- REALTOR Association and MLS partners receive monthly metrics reports that quantify the performance of their member’s listings on REcolorado.com.
- All listings on REcolorado.com will include
- Listing photos and details, including address, list price, beds and baths, square footage, and public remarks.
- Listing Agent contact information, including name, agent/office phone number, email, and listing office name are always included with the listing.
- MLS/Association Source displayed prominently on the property details page
- Fair Display Guidelines are used to display listings to ensure accuracy and timely updates.
Since 1984, REcolorado has been focused on providing the most accurate and up-to-date real estate information for professionals and consumers. Updated every 15 minutes with new and sold listings and powered by the state’s largest network of real estate professionals, REcolorado.com is Colorado’s most accurate home search website. REcolorado.com also offers consumers mortgage resources, information about Colorado neighborhoods and cities, sold listings, open houses, and a comprehensive database of real estate professionals.
REcolorado is the largest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in Colorado. With 18,000 professional members who operate throughout the state. It is REALTOR® owned and serves Aurora Association of REALTORS®, Douglas Elbert REALTOR® Association, Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®, Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®, and South Metro Denver REALTOR® Association. Contact a REALTOR for accurate information about your property and neighborhood.