Social media is likely an important part of your marketing strategy. Matrix makes it easy for you to share listings to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+. Here’s what you need to do:
- Hover your mouse over My Matrix and click on My Listings
- Select the listing you want to share
- Click the Share button
- Once the Share Listing Link appears, copy the link and paste it into your social media post
Related article: Where Should You Invest Your Marketing Dollars?
Pro Tip: You can also share listings directly from REcolorado.com. Simply navigate to your listing and find the share button.
Things to Keep in Mind
Photos: Matrix uses the 1600 x 1200 photo for social media sites. To make sure your photos look great when shared and on other sites such as REcolorado.com and social media, upload photos that are at least 1600 x 1200 pixels in size.
Related article: The 6 Dos and Don’ts of Photo Uploads in Matrix
Twitter: Limited to 280 characters max and will only display the link. The primary photo is not included.
Pinterest: The Share Listing link isn’t supported by Pinterest. However, if you’d like to post specific photos from your listing, you have two options:
- REcolorado.com supports pinning photos. Find your listing on REcolorado.com, and when viewing the “Larger Photos”, click the Pin It button to pin photos to your board.
- Alternatively, you can choose to add the Pinterest Browser Button. If you decide to add this to your browser, you will then see the Pinterest Save button on photos in Matrix.
Portal Header: Make sure your Client Portal header is in top shape! This is important because the link you create sends interested individuals to the listing full display on your Client Portal.