DENVER – January 12, 2015 –REcolorado, Colorado’s largest MLS and the provider of REcolorado.com, today announced its 2015 Board of Directors. The Board makes policy decisions, authorizes rulemaking, and oversees strategic planning.
Mark Trenka, broker-owner of Trenka Real Estate, will serve as Chair of the REcolorado Board of Directors for 2015. “I am honored to have been selected to serve alongside so many talented REALTORS® as Chair for a second term,” said Trenka. “Together we look forward to providing strategic guidance as REcolorado strives to compete with major real estate aggregators while promoting the value of using a REALTOR.”
The REcolorado Board of Directors is comprised of some of the most experienced REALTORS from across the Denver metro and surrounding area. They not only represent REcolorado but also their respective REALTOR® Associations.
- Aurora Association of REALTORS
- Cheri Long, MB-Priority Properties, Inc.
- Bruce Gardner, Mastery, Inc.
- Douglas Elbert REALTOR® Association
- Linda Sweetman, MB-Sweetman Realty
- Jan Reinhardt, RE/MAX Alliance
- Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Gerry Fitzpatrick, RE/MAX Southeast
- Justin Knoll, Madison and Company Properties
- Jon Larrance, Perry & Co.
- Mark Trenka, Trenka Real Estate
- Michael Welk, Madison and Company Properties
- Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Linda McConnell, Fuller Sotheby’s International Realty
- Alicia Sexton, RE/MAX Alliance Evergreen
- South Metro Denver Association of REALTORS®
- Jim Wanzeck, RE/MAX Masters, Inc.
- Jo Pellegrino-Ellis, RE/MAX Professionals
- At Large Directors
- Kevin Risen, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Alan J. Smith, RE/MAX Professionals
“We are thrilled to have so many recognized and respected industry leaders as part of the REcolorado Board of Directors,” said Kirby Slunaker, president and CEO of REcolorado. “REcolorado is on the forefront of many exciting initiatives that will provide industry-leading tools to real estate professionals and put accurate real estate information at the fingertips of consumers. The strategic vision we receive from our Board is invaluable.”
REcolorado is the largest multiple listing service (MLS) in Colorado, supporting the largest network of REALTORS® with the most comprehensive database of real property listings throughout the state. REALTOR-owned since 1984, REcolorado provides leading technology solutions, training and resources to more than 16,000 real estate agents and brokers to better serve buyers and sellers.
REcolorado.com is Colorado’s most comprehensive and up-to-date home search tool. Because it is powered by Colorado’s largest network of real estate professionals and is updated every 15 minutes, REcolorado.com delivers the most accurate and up-to-date listing of homes for sale in Colorado. Additionally, REcolorado.com offers consumers mortgage resources, information about Colorado neighborhoods and cities, sold listings, open houses, and a comprehensive database of real estate professionals
For more information, visit www.REcolorado.com