At the beginning of August, we will be upgrading to a new version of Matrix, which means you and your clients will be using an improved Client Portal to stay in touch. We’re talking a new look, new map, added functionality, and an overall more user-friendly interface. Click here for a sneak peek.
Yep, the Matrix Client Portal is getting a makeover and we know you’ll want to share the news with your clients. Trust us, they’ll appreciate a heads-up.
Don’t worry! The way you currently use Matrix will not drastically change, although you’ll gain more ways to brand your business and will be able to receive notifications when your clients are active in their portal. The majority of this upgrade is for your clients.
Simply copy and paste the email template below, customize it, and send it to your clients in a direct email or from a Matrix auto email.
Say Hello to Your All-New Client Portal
Hi, [Client Name]:
When you open your Client Portal at the beginning of August, you’ll notice it has a new look. We’ve made an upgrade to the portal that will enhance your user experience and allow us to communicate with each other more seamlessly. Click here for a sneak peek. Here are a few changes you will notice:
– The new portal will be easier to use on your mobile phone, tablet, and computer making it simpler for us to stay in touch when you’re on the go.
– The way you like or discard a listing will change. You’ll simply click the heart icon on any listing and select from the dropdown menu. If you want to leave me a note, just click on the property and start typing in the “Notes for you and your agent” box.
– Our communications, as well as the searches we’ve set up, and our property notes will now be conveniently located in “Messages,” which you will find in the top navigation menu.
– The new map will have enhanced search functionality, including INRIX Drive Time™, which will give you the ability to search for a home based on commute time to work or any other point of interest.
– You can now click into a property to view interactive infographics about the home and its neighborhood (nearby schools, demographics, market trends, etc.).
When you access your new Client Portal, take a test drive and let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help! If you have trouble accessing your portal, check to make sure you’re using the most recent version of your internet browser.
[Agent Name and Info]